"Why yet another solitaire game ?" you may ask. The answer is simple...
- currently supports more than 200 distinct solitaire games
- based upon an extensible solitaire engine
- lots of classic games like Forty Thieves, FreeCell, Klondike and Spider
- special games like Ganjifa, Hanafuda, Poker and Tarock type games
- very nice look and feel
- multiple cardsets and backgrounds
- background table tiles
- unlimited undo & redo
- persistent bookmarks
- load & save games
- player statistics
- hint system
- demo games
- support for user written plug-ins
- sound samples and background music
- integrated HTML help browser
- lots of documentation
- portable across Unix/X11, Windows 95/98/2000/NT and MacOS
- written in 100% pure Python
- distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- Commercial Quality Freeware
PySol is Copyright (C) 1998, 1999, 2000 by Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer.
All Rights Reserved.
PySol is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Back to the index